Duới đây là các thông tin và kiến thức về How to get a motorcycle license in colorado hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi thomo.today
The Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) requires that all motorcycle drivers must have a valid Class M motorcycle license. Colorado does not issue separate motorcycle licenses: they issue an endorsement to add to your existing Colorado driver license. There are certain processes that include: requirements, classes, tests, and fees. The following information will guide you on how to get a Colorado motorcycle license:
* Motorcycle-only licenses are not issued any more by the State. A motorcycle endorsement of ‘M’ is added onto your driver license. You can apply for a license this at any DMV office in Colorado.
Applicants Over 18
1. Pass the motorcycle written test. 2. Pass the motorcycle operators driving skill test. 3. Pass the vision test. 4. Pass the Physical aptitude review. 5. Undergo a review of the Driving Record. 6. Pay the required fees: • $14 for the instruction permit if under age of 18. • $21 for a Colorado driver license if you do not already have one. • $2 additional fee for the ‘M’ endorsement added to your driver license.
Xem thêm: Morning sickness | Pregnancy Birth and Baby
In addition to the above requirements, applicants under age 18 must: – Must be a minimum of 16 years of age for adding the motorcycle endorsement. – Provide an Affidavit of Liability and Guardianship. – Get an instruction permit and pay the $14 fee. – Must have possessed the motorcycle instruction permit for 12 months.
For applicants 15-16 years of age: – Provide proof of completion of the Motorcycle Operator Skills Training (MOST) program. – Once you complete the requirements, you will be given the instruction permit. This permit will allow you to practice driving a motorcycle.
Instruction Permit Restrictions
With your instruction permit you are permitted to: • Drive under the immediate and direct supervision of your Motorcycle Operator Skills Training (MOST) instructor or the parent or guardian who signed the Affidavit of Liability. • If you are not driving with your MOST instructor or your parent/guardian, then you need to have their permission to ride with another adult over 21 years of age who is in possession of a valid Colorado issued driving license that is ‘M’ endorsed for motorcycles.
Applying for a Colorado Motorcycle License
Xem thêm: How to play Windows 95/98 Games on Windows? – DOSGamers.com
• If you are age 16 or 17 you must have had your permit for at least 12 months. • Provide a registered and insured motorcycle for use during the driving test. • Provide proof of completion of the Motorcycle Operator Skills Training (MOST) program.
If you are over 21 you can apply for a motorcycle license in two ways: • Pass the written test at the DMV office and purchase the motorcycle instruction permit. Next, pass the driving test at the DMV office or a third party tester. Then pay the additional $2 fee for obtaining the ‘M’ endorsement. • Alternatively, you can pass the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Training course and present the certificate to the DMV office. Your driving and written test will be waived and you will need to pay the additional $2 fee to obtain the motorcycle endorsement.
New Colorado Resident
If you have recently moved to Colorado and have an out-of-state license, you will need to get a Colorado driver license first. You will need to transfer your license and pay the $21 license fee, then pay the additional $2 motorcycle endorsement.
Xem thêm: Mancala Game For Kids – Rules And Variations – MomJunction
• Requirements for getting a Colorado motorcycle license: – be a minimum of 16 years old (and get a permit if under 18), – have a valid Colorado driver’s license, – pass a written test, – pass a road skills test either through the DMV or through a third party, and – pay the DMV required fee of for the ‘M’ endorsement added to your driver license.
• The motorcycle road skills training classes include: – lasting 2-6 weeks, – classroom instruction, and – motorcycle operator driver training on a closed course.
• The motorcycle written test includes: – safety issues and safe riding tips, – traffic signs and signals, and – motor vehicle laws that apply to motorcyclists.
• Fees include: – $2 motorcycle ‘M’ endorsement added to your Colorado driver license. – $14 motorcycle instruction permit (must have for 12 months before adding the motorcycle endorsement to your license if under 18). – $21 driver license (if you do not have a Colorado license already).
How to Apply for a Colorado Motorcycle License