With more than 1 million active users in a month, Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms these days. This platform is full of different businesses and influencers trying to be ahead of their competitors and gain more followers.
In this article, we’ll show you how to get more followers on Instagram and grow your page.
If you are looking for an answer to getting more followers on Instagram, AiGrow is what you need.
TRY AIGROW NOW!
1. Create An Instagram Professional Account
The first and most essential step to getting more followers on Instagram is to have a professional account. If you are using Instagram professionally to grow your small business or build a brand, you need to switch your account from personal to business. If you don’t know why, here are the reasons:
- You can add buttons in your bio
- Access the Instagram insights
- Setup an Instagram shop
- Use advertising options
- Quick replies on Instagram DMs
- Add links to Instagram stories
- Manage your DMs
Last and the most important reason to switch your Instagram account from personal to business is that you’ll be taken more seriously.
Adding more information and a quick contact button gives your business profile a professional look.
How To Create Instagram Business Page?
Now that you know the benefits of using a professional account, let’s see how to switch to a business profile on Instagram. Follow these easy steps:
- First, log into your Instagram account and go to your profile.
- Tap the three-line icon at the upper right corner and open “Setting.”
- Choose “Account.”
- Scroll down and select “Switch Account Type.”
- Tap “Switch to business account.
2. Choose The Perfect Instagram Profile Picture
Your Instagram profile picture is what makes a good first impression and tells your page visitors who you are and what you do. So having an eye-catching profile photo is essential if you want to get more followers on Instagram. Here are some tips for choosing a great profile picture:
- Make sure your picture stands for your brand identity
- Choose a high-resolution image with clear background
- If you have a brand on Instagram, you can use your brand logo as a profile picture
- 110*110 pixels is the display size of your profile pic.
- Use a portrait with the good lighting
How To Change Profile Picture On Instagram?
Now let’s see how to change your profile picture on Instagram in a few simple steps:
- Log into your Instagram account and go to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile.”
- Select “Change Profile Picture.”
- Now you can either capture a photo or choose one from your gallery. Use the circle overlay to crop the photo and share it.
How To Perfect Your Instagram Profile Picture
Let’s read some tips and tricks for having a great profile picture:
- Don’t use an off-center photo unless it’s in 110*110 pixels size
- Choose a photo with good lighting and contrast
- Don’t change your photo frequently
- Use portraits instead of full-body photos
3. Make The Most Of Creative Instagram Bio Ideas
Your Instagram bio is the first place page visitors check and if they find what they want, they will start following you. So it’s essential to have a complete and eye-catching bio to attract users and grow your followers. You can add up to 150 characters on your bio to introduce yourself and your business, plus 35 characters for your username and a clickable link.
Also, if you have a professional account (business or creator), you can access buttons such as Email, Contact Me, Reserve, Schedule a meeting, etc. Now let’s take a look at some bio examples you can try:
- Funny Bios
- Creative Instagram bios
- Cool Instagram bios
- Add quotes in your bio
- Instagram bios with emojis
- Informative Instagram bios
Choose A Link In Bio Instagram Tool
Another thing you need to consider while completing your bio is the link in the bio tool. You can add only one clickable link there to drive your Instagram traffic to other platforms, your website, campaign page, YouTube channel, etc. However, with AiGrow’s Bio-Link tool, you can add unlimited links to your bio. This tool allows you to create a landing page, design it, and customize it with unlimited links and buttons. So to get the most of this feature, make sure to try the link in bio Instagram tools and include more external links.
Add Multiple Links In Your Bio With AiGrow.
4. Keep An Eye On Your Analytics
Looking for a way on how to get more Instagram followers and keep your current audience? Instagram analytics is a great place to start growing your page. Using your Instagram analytics and insights can help you target and reach out to your potential audience, improve your content strategy, and gain more followers on Instagram.
By checking your analyses you can find out:
- Who is your audience
- Find Their most active days and hours
- What type of content do they engage with
- Plan a winning strategy for your growth by tracking this information and improving them.
5. Acquire A Perfect Brand Image
In the last parts, we talked about how important it is to have a perfect profile picture that stands for your page to gain more followers on Instagram. If you are using Instagram to promote your service and products instead of having a profile picture, you can design and use your logo. Also, add the logo to your posts and stories to make them unique.
Now let’s see how to design your brand logo to get followers on Instagram.
How To Make A Logo?
If you have a business page on Instagram, you can use your brand logo as your profile picture. To create and design your logo you can either ask a professional or do it yourself using Canva and Photoshop.
Get Inspired By Some Brand Personality Examples
A good brand personality is made up of 2 separate indicators:
1. brand message
2. the right theme for their Instagram
And it can go way beyond your brand identity. This is more about style and human characteristics that your brand has. Here are some brand personalities to inspire:
Nike: Just do it campaign
Coca-Cola: ‘Delicious and Refreshing’, ‘Always Coca-Cola’, ‘Taste the Feeling’ — the list goes on!) campaign
Read more: Everything about Instagram Grid
6. Find The Best Time To Post On Instagram
Based on your followers’ location, there are optimal hours when most of them are online. By sharing your content during those hours, more users will see your posts, and you will receive a higher engagement. If you have a business account on Instagram, you can find those hours on your insights. Here is how to do it:
- Log into your Instagram account and go to your profile.
- Tap the “Insights” button.
- Tap on “Total followers.”
- Scroll down to view the best days and hours for sharing posts.
Note: You need a professional account to access Instagram insights.
So before sharing content, make sure to find the best times to post on Instagram to get a higher reach.
Best Way To Grow And Get Instagram Followers With Your Content
After finding the best hours for sharing posts and stories on Instagram, you need to make sure to share your content during those hours. To not lose these times, you can get help with automatic Instagram scheduler apps and tools to post at your best hours and get followers for Instagram.
AiGrow’s content scheduler allows you to share and schedule posts, stories, and IGTV videos from months in advance in a few simple steps. Let’s see how to use this feature to gain more followers on Instagram.
- First, signup on AiGrow’s website for free using your email address and log into your account.
- Click “Add Instagram Account” to connect your Instagram page to AiGrow.
- Select “Access.”
- Open the “Posts&Scheduling” tab and click “Schedule.”
- Choose “Feed” to schedule an Instagram post.
- In the opened window, you can upload up to 10 photos and short videos or add the link to a YouTube video to share it on Instagram directly, without downloading.
- Add your caption, tag users, find hashtags, etc.
- Scroll down to the “Schedule Dates” box and select “Post in future.”
You can also use this feature to repost Instagram stories you are not tagged in and schedule your stories for the best hours to be on top of Instagram story viewer list.
Learn more: How to repost on Instagram the easy way?
You may also be interested in
: IGTV monetization tips and tricks in 2022
7. Write The Most Intriguing Instagram Captions
Sharing eye-catching and high-quality content on Instagram can stop scrollers to pay attention in your content. Then, you can use your caption to stop them there for reading (which is counted as engagement). A great Instagram caption can help you:
- Increase your website traffic (You can add clickable links in your IGTV description).
- Grow your sales and customers
- Gain Instagram followers
Read more: Top Instagram art hashtags & Top summer Instagram hashtags
Here are some important ingredients to make a good authentic Instagram caption:
- Common sense
Here is an example, what do you find most intriguing in this caption?
8. How To Get More Followers On Instagram Cheat: Score Cards And Growth Hacks
Up to here, we talked about how to get more followers on Instagram and how to grow Instagram followers organically over time.
But in this part, we want to show you an easy and effective way to kickstart your page with the help of Instagram experts.
AiGrow is an Instagram management and growth service with all the essential features every professional Instagrammer needs. This platform provides growth plans to help you grow your followers in a short time with real, organic, and potential users.
AiGrow’s growth plans connect you to your dedicated account manager who is an Instagram expert that manages and grows your account quickly with the best results. Also, a team of content creators and designers analyze your page and will give you tips and scorecards on creating your content and optimizing them for your audience.
AiGrow doesn’t use any automation or bots and guarantee’s your account safety. If you are unhappy with the results you get, there’s a 14-day money-back guarantee for you. So if you want to get real Instagram followers to grow your page quickly, AiGrow is what you need.
Grow Your Page With AiGrow.
9. Avoid Fake/Free Instagram Followers
Fake Instagram users are accounts that don’t post anymore and don’t have any kind of activities. Also, many accounts are not actually run by an individual human being. This type of follower can hurt your engagement rate and account credibility. And when you have a low engagement rate, your content will receive a lower reach and there are chances that Instagram marks your account as flagged. So make sure to grow your account with real and organic followers and boost your engagement.
Another thing you need to be careful about is using insecure third-party apps and growth platforms.
Many growth services are claiming organic growth but you will end up falling for fake / free Instagram followers who will eventually do more harm than good. If you want to try a growth service to kickstart your page, make sure to read our reviews on the top ones to find which one is the best for you. Here is a list of Instagram growth services and their reviews, worth reading more about:
- AiGrow reviews
- Kicksta reviews
- Growthoid reviews
- Growthsilo reviews
- Seek Socially reviews
- Combin reviews
- Viralyft reviews
- UseViral reviews
- Path Social reviews
- Media Mister reviews
10. Find Top Hashtags On Instagram
If you don’t know anything about hashtags and the importance of targeting, you are missing a lot.
Hashtags work as keywords to a search engine and can grow your content visibility and reach. Since 2018, users can follow a hashtag to view its posts on their homepage without following the owners. Other than that, by using hashtags for Instagram growth, you can reach the explore page and be seen by thousands of users. You can add up to 30 hashtags to each Instagram post to grow your account. But how to find your top niche hashtags?AiGrow’s HASHTAG GENERATOR allows you to find them in a blink, use them on your posts, and monitor your branded hashtag’s growth. With this tool, find top fitness hashtags, photography hashtags, and the best Instagram giveaway hashtags in less than 10 seconds.
11. Use Follow-Unfollow Instagram Technique
One of the most popular ways to get real Instagram followers is by trying the follow-for-follow method. Instagram users have used this method and succeeded for many years. The idea is quite simple:
- You identify some of your competitors and choose the ones with the highest engagement rate.
- Start following their active followers that are in the same niche as you. To receive real and non-spammy followers, try to follow users with a profile picture, some followers, the following list, and posts.
- Unfollow the ones who follow you back after a few days.
Note: Be careful about following too many users in a day since Instagram notices bot-like actions and will action-block your page.
Even though this method works perfectly to get more followers on Instagram, it’s time-consuming. That’s why AiGrow came up with a perfect solution to help increase your audience with real and targeted users without spending so much time. With AiGrow, you can target Instagrammers by hashtags, locations, and competitors’ accounts.
Next, you’ll be connected to a dedicated account manager who will perform actions on your behalf. They will use a safe follow-unfollow Instagram (based on Instagram’ like, follow, and unfollow limit) method with targeted and active users to boost their audience. Also, since all the followers are active accounts, you don’t need to be worried about Instagram engagement down issues.
You may be also interested in reading “How to Calculate Instagram Engagement Rate”.
12. Workout The Right Strategy For Instagram Messages
If you are using Instagram to grow your business, you probably know about the power of using Instagram direct messaging to get more followers. Instagram DMs allow you to
- Connect with your customers
- Build brand loyalty and brand awareness
- Generate sales ( If you are not eligible for Instagram shop)
- Provide customer support
- Contact giveaway participants
So by knowing the best way to send direct messages on Instagram, you can grow your page, customers, engagement, and brand awareness. That’s why AiGrow came with multiple DM tools to help you use this feature professionally. Let’s see what features it provides:
- Automated DMs: You can send mass Instagram direct messages to your targeted audience based on Instagram limits.
- Auto-reply: Reply to users trying to contact you when you are offline.
- DM to email: Check your DMs from your email and respond to them.
- DM inbox: View all the Instagram direct messages you have received on your PC and categorize them as read, unread, and sent.
Note: By using growth packages from AiGrow, your dedicated account manager will adopt the right DM strategy for you and you won’t need to set anything.
13. Pick The Right Instagram Giveaway Picker
Running Instagram contests and giveaways is a great way to attract a large number of users in a short time and boost your engagement rate. But running giveaways, checking qualified users, and picking winners needs tons of time and effort; That’s why many users get help from giveaway apps to manage their contests.
AiGrow’s post and reward tool allows you to set up and manage your giveaway in a blink. All you have to do is upload your giveaway post and add your conditions. Next, AiGrow will check all the participants and picks a random winner from the qualified users.
Note: To get followers on Instagram, make sure to use top giveaway hashtags on your content posts, design your Instagram giveaway templates, and use creative Instagram giveaway rules.
Want to run first contest on Instagram contest? Don’t miss our complete guide on running Instagram giveaways.
Read more: Creative ideas for your next Instagram giveaway
Set up your giveaway campaign now.
14. Cross-Promote Your Instagram Account
Without a doubt, Instagram is one of the best places for influencers, brands, and businesses to gain an audience. However many of them (especially influencers) use multiple platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook. If you have already built an audience on other platforms, let them know about your Instagram account and new posts. Be Attentive In Other Social Media Platforms that suit your artwork and make sure you drive traffic to your Instagram in hopes of getting them to follow you on Instagram.
15. How To Get More Followers On Instagram: Engage With Your Community
Based on the latest Instagram algorithm, if you want your posts to remain on your followers’ feed page, you need to be active on Instagram and interact with your audience. This way, not only you can boost your engagement, but also you can build a trust bond with your audience.
So try to answer their questions in the comments, pin the top comments, and like the posts they share and tag you. Another good way to grow your audience is by asking your customers for user-generated content and reposting them on your page.
If you don’t have enough time to spend on Instagram and rather spend time on creating content, AiGrow is here for you.
Your dedicated account manager on AiGrow makes sure your account has enough engagement with your audience to get real Instagram followers.
16. Get More Instagram Followers By Keeping Up With The Trends
Once in a while, something becomes a trend on Instagram and gets tons of engagement and attention. By jumping on these trends and using the top searched hashtags you can boost your engagement and get more Instagram followers.
17. Learn How To Increase SEO On Instagram
When talking about SEO, most users think about google searches but Instagram and other social media platforms are search engines too. Instagram SEO helps you optimize your content to increase your reach and appear in the search results. Meaning when someone searches relevant hashtags on the Instagram search, your content or account appears on top of the list. Here are some practices for enhancing your Instagram SEO:
- Optimize your profile and bio for searches
- Use top Instagram hashtags
- Use right keywords in your captions
- Add Alt texts to your pictures
- Use the location tag
18. Learn How To Do Influencer Marketing
Working with brands and influencers is a great way to reach out to new potential users and is a perfect solution on how to get more followers on Instagram. Many Instagrammers think working with influencers needs lots of money and budget, but that’s not right. You can find many micro and nano influencers in your niche and boost your engagement. Also, if you are a content creator, you can become an Instagram influencer and start earning money using your talent.
Note: AiGrow’s Growth packages offer influencer/Brand promotion feature that allows you to promote your posts and sales by influencers and earn money by connecting to brands.
Read more: Top fashion influencers & Top travel influencers
Start Your Influencer marketing campaign.
19. Gain Instagram Followers With Instagram Ads
Using Instagram Ads is another perfect solution for building followers and boosting your content reach. Similar to Facebook Ads, you can now use the same feature to advertise on Instagram and gain Instagram followers. In the recent updates, igtv ads has been added to Instagram which is another perfect way to monetize your content on Instagram.
20. Collaborate With Other Brands To Get More Followers On Instagram
Collaborating with other brands and businesses is a great way to create content and reach out to a potential audience. A perfect collaboration can help both sides to get more followers and boost their engagement. The key to having a successful collaboration is finding the right partners. Look for brands and businesses in related niches that share similar content and offer similar products and services. So while searching for them, instead of focusing on numbers and their followers, focus on the content and engagement rate.
Gaining more followers on Instagram is what everyone is looking for it these days. There are multiple ways to organically grow your Instagram account that we mentioned in this article. Besides that methods, there are some other ways to increase your followers more quickly. In this article, we showed you how to get more followers on Instagram, and grow your page with organic users.
Start Your Growth Now!