Duới đây là các thông tin và kiến thức về How to get rid of pop up ads hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi thomo.today
- To stop pop-ups on a Windows 10 computer, you can edit Windows’ notification settings.
- Every major internet browser allows you to stop pop-ups with a browser extension, but Microsoft’s Edge browser comes with one built in.
- Windows also creates its own pop-ups, usually to sell new products, which you can easily block as well.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Pop ups. Yuck.
Pop-ups come in many forms, most of them unpleasant. But luckily, your Windows 10 computer comes equipped with methods for dealing with all types of pop-ups — even the ones it itself creates.
Here, we’ve outlined a few of the most common methods for dealing with pop-ups in Windows 10.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Windows 10 (From $139.99 at Best Buy)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $299.99 at Best Buy)
How to stop pop-ups in Windows 10 in your browser
Microsoft Edge has a built-in pop-up blocker that can be activated by following these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Edge and click the three horizontal dotes in the top right corner, or press Alt-X, to open the options menu.
Xem thêm: How to Play Games on Messenger? – TechnoKD
2. Click “Settings.”
3. Click “Privacy and Security,” which is the little padlock tab along the left hand side of the bar.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Security options until you find the “Security” section. There, turn on “Block pop-ups.”
How to stop Windows 10’s system pop-ups
Windows 10 itself will often create pop-ups to try and sell you new products, download their software, or give you reminders. If you want to shut these down, there are a number of settings you should shut off.
To disable reminders about buying OneDrive or Microsoft Office:
1. Open your File Explorer. You can do this by opening any folder.
Xem thêm: How to get a passport: Application, renewal, appointments in Arizona
2. Click the “View” tab at the top of the window.
3. Click “Options” — at the right of the menu bar — and select “Change Folder and Search Options.”
4. In the new window that opens, select the “View” tab. In the Advanced Settings options, uncheck “Show Sync Provider Notifications.”
5. Select “Apply” to save your changes.
To stop ads on your lock screen:
1. Open the Start menu, search for “Themes and related settings” and click it when it appears in your search results.
Xem thêm: How to Play Lollipop Game on Zoom? – trendblog.net
2. Select “Lock Screen” from the menu on the left.
3. Turn off the toggle switch that’s labeled “Get fun facts, tips and more…” just below the “Choose your Picture” options.
And finally, to stop push notifications from programs:
1. Open the Start menu. Search for “Notifications & actions settings” and click it when it appears in your search results.
2. Turn off “Get notifications from apps and other senders.”
3. Uncheck the third box, which begins “Show me the Windows experience…”
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to change the admin user on a Windows 10 computer, and add or remove admin accounts
6 things to try if you can’t update your Windows 10 computer, from restarting the PC to updating your drivers
How to empty the recycle bin on your Windows 10 computer in 3 ways
How to open a Pages file on your Windows 10 computer using a third-party app
How to turn off notifications in Windows 10 for individual programs, or every program at once