Duới đây là các thông tin và kiến thức về How to get rid of yeast infection while pregnant hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi thomo.today
There is nothing more wonderful than bringing a new life into this world. However, there is nothing more frustrating than dealing with typical pregnancy symptoms and additional health issues that affect women. This article discusses how yeast infections can happen during pregnancy and how to handle it.
What Does A Yeast Infection Look Like When Pregnant
When yeast infection symptoms occur in a pregnant woman, they can seem more intense than when the same symptoms occur in a non-pregnant woman. This is because yeast infections can lead to complications if not treated properly.
If you have a yeast infection while pregnant and experience vaginal bleeding or spotting or any discharge from the vagina with blood, even if it is just a tiny amount, immediately call your doctor or midwife.
Xem thêm: How to Get Creases Out of Leather Shoes in 8 Simple Steps
It is normal while having candidiasis vaginal yeast infection to have white discharge coming from the vagina. However, you may observe different colors of discharges during pregnancy. For example, yellowish or greenish discharges, so watch for all the color changes to see if your yeast infection has become more serious.
The symptoms of yeast infection when you’re pregnant:
- Vaginal itching and irritation (including vaginal burning and soreness)
- White/creamy vaginal discharge with a slight odor
- Possible red rash on the vagina or in female genitals area (which can spread to your bottom and inner thighs) yeast may also grow on the skin of the vagina, and crotch area
- Pain during sex or urination
- Difficulty with digestion
If you notice any changes such as itching and burning sensation not only outside the vagina but also inside, tell your healthcare provider so that proper treatment can be provided at early stages.
Yeast Infection Treatments
Xem thêm: How to Hide Game Activity on Discord – GeekRumor
Treatment for yeast infections includes prescription medications applied directly to the vagina or taken orally.
It’s important not to self-medicate while you’re pregnant and seek help from a medical professional so that you can get a practical prescription that won’t harm your unborn child.
Over-The-Counter Treatments For Yeast Infections While Pregnant
Over-the-counter yeast infection treatments used for non-pregnant women may contain ingredients that can cause fetal harm if ingested by a pregnant woman. Home remedies and prescription medication should only be used under close supervision. This ensures that yeast fungus does not enter your bloodstream, leading to serious illness during pregnancy.
Medication While Pregnant For Yeast Infections
Xem thêm: How to Get Popsicles Out of the Mold – Ice Department
Although yeast infection while pregnant is a common condition that can be managed effectively with proper diagnosis and treatment by a doctor, you should always seek help from a medical professional when yeast infection symptoms appear.
Pregnancy safe medications used to treat yeast infections include:
- Clotrimazole (Lotrimin) vaginal cream or shampoo; Betamethasone dipropionate (Diprolene) lotion; miconazole (Monistat) cream – Miconazole nitrate creams (2%) (Monistat).
- Terconazole (Terazol) cream, suppositories or ovules; butoconazole (Femstat) cream; tioconazole ointments
- Clotrimazole pessaries are used to treat yeast infections in pregnancy; miconazole pessaries are also effective.
The Woman’s Clinic Is Here To Help With Your Pregnancy
For pregnant women facing other health issues, we are here to help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the professionals at The Woman’s Clinic.