Duới đây là các thông tin và kiến thức về How to get the sim card out of iphone hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi thomo.today
- To remove the SIM card from your iPhone, all you need is a SIM card ejection tool or paperclip.
- Sticking the ejection tool into your iPhone’s SIM card tray will remove the card.
- Your iPhone’s SIM card holds your phone number, account information, and sometimes contacts.
Whether you’re selling your old iPhone, trading it in for a new model, or sending it away for repairs, it’s important that you remove the phone’s SIM card.
A SIM card — or Subscriber Identity Module card — is like a phone’s ignition key. SIM cards store your phone number and account data, and without the card in place, you can’t make or receive calls.
This means that if you want to set up a new iPhone, or simply protect your personal information from being stolen while the phone is away, you should take out the SIM card. Luckily, doing so is easy.
Important: Your iPhone’s SIM card only holds your phone number and some account information. Your photos, apps, emails, and settings are stored on the iPhone itself, and will need to be transferred separately.
How to remove the SIM card from an iPhone
Xem thêm: Ohio Vehicle Registration
First remove your iPhone’s case (if you have one) to expose the phone’s chassis. Then get a SIM card ejection tool, which is often included with new phones, but can also be purchased online.
If you don’t have access to a SIM card ejection tool, a thin paperclip will work just as well.
1. Locate the SIM card tray; it’ll be on the right hand side of your phone (as viewed from the front) and is shaped like a long, narrow oval with a small recessed hole.
2. Gently press the tip of your ejection tool or paperclip into the hole and press into the bottom of the SIM card tray until the tray pops out a bit.
Xem thêm: Where To Play The Metal Gear Solid Games – Cultured Vultures
3. After the tray pops open, slide it out and remove the small SIM card laying in it.
4. If you have a new SIM card you want to put in the iPhone, place it in the empty tray. Otherwise, just reinsert the empty tray until it clicks into place.
5. Follow the same steps to insert the SIM card into your new iPhone.
When should you remove your SIM card?
Some people think that removing your SIM card makes your phone untraceable. In truth, your phone can usually be tracked even without a SIM card in place.
Xem thêm: Board Game Go – How to Play? – polgote.com
You should remove your SIM card if you want to move it to a new phone, or need to return it to your service provider. If you’ve been issued a new SIM card, you’ll also need to remove and replace the old one.
Additionally, if you’re going to be sending in your phone for repairs, take 30 seconds to remove your SIM card. SIM cards aren’t expensive, but they do contain personal data that could lead to costly problems if you lose the card or it falls into the hands of a scammer.
If you’ve gotten a new SIM card and a new phone, you should still remove your old SIM card. Keeping it inserted means that anyone who calls your old number will still make your old phone ring.
Removing the SIM card will disable your ability to make calls, use mobile internet, and send or receive SMS text messages. On an iPhone this isn’t always a problem, as you can still connect to Wi-Fi and use it to send iMessages — but at that point, you may as well buy an iPod Touch.