Duới đây là các thông tin và kiến thức về How to play game in smart tv hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi thomo.today
Smart TV Gaming, which started as a new way to play games, has evolved to become one of the best options for passionate gamers worldwide. Instead of going through the trouble of buying expensive gaming consoles, gamers around the world can now simply rely on their TVs to enjoy a decent gaming experience. Today, you can even play games from well-known game development studios like Playcent Games through CTV.
The company is revolutionizing the gaming industry, providing top-notch and high-quality games for smart TVs, also known as connected TVs (CTVs). If you haven’t yet, you might want to check out the fun and engaging games available on CTV In this guide, we’ll break down how you can easily play games on your Smart TV and recommend some of the best games you can try now.
How to Play Games on Apple TV
You can only play games on a fourth-generation Apple TV or later. Set it up properly, and then log in with your Apple ID. Here’s how to play games on Apple TV:
- Download the games from your App store: Visit the App Store from your home screen and search through the games category to find the games that interest you most on Apple TV. Once you find the one you want to play, press “Get” to download – though some games are paid only, so have your credit card handy. Paid games are often made by well-known game designers, and might offer a higher-quality experience than a free alternative.. You can control your game with a wireless game controller or use the Siri Remote as your Apple TV game controller, depending on the game. The remote has an accelerometer and gyroscope suitable for games that require motion control. Although these sensors are not available in the newly released second-generation Siri Remote, there are other games you can still enjoy that don’t require motion features.
- Use Airplay to stream or mirror games from your Apple devices: This option enables you to stream or mirror games from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. You must connect your Apple TV and the shared device to the same Wifi. To turn on Airplay, open Settings on your Apple TV with your Siri Remote and tap Airplay. Repeat this process to turn it off. Your iOS devices can serve as a game controller for games with Airplay support.
For other games without this feature, you can download them on your Apple device and then use the Screen Mirroring option to display what’s on your screen to the Apple TV. However, you will need a Bluetooth game controller. To turn on Airplay mirroring, swipe up from the bottom edge of your iOS device screen (or swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen for iPadOS 13, iPhone X, or newer models) to open the control center. Tap Screen Mirroring, and then select Apple TV from the list.
How to Play Games on Android TV
Wondering how to play android games on a CTV running Android? Playing your favorite android games on TV is easy. First, make sure you’ve set up your Android TV device or have an in-built Android TV. And then, sign in with your Google account or create one.
To play games on Android TV:
- Navigate to the home screen on your Android TV
- Open the Play Games app to access games for Android TV
- Click on Games and select any game of your choice
- Select Install if the game is free. Otherwise, follow the prompts on the screen to buy it
- After the download, return to the home screen
- Go to the Games section and select the game you downloaded to start playing
Xem thêm: Create a Discord RPG bot with Python – Replit Docs
You can control your games on Android TV with a remote or a gamepad for more advanced games like Horizon Chase and the Riptide GP Series.
How to play games on Roku
Roku is one of the most popular video streaming devices out there. You can stream movies, live news, sports, or any other entertaining content. But can you play games on Roku? Of course! There are hundreds if not thousands of free games on Roku today. Here’s how to get games on Roku:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Go to Streaming Channels
- Select Games from the list of options. It will take you to the available games—free, paid, or best Roku games
- Choose a game and click on Add channel to download
- Access the game or other installed channels from your home screen
- And then use the Roku remote control to play your game. It works for all Roku games.
How to Play Games on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Not only can you stream audio and video content, but you can also play tons of enjoyable video games on Amazon Fire TV.
To play games on your Fire TV Stick:
- First, connect your gamepad. To do is:
- Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote
- Go to Settings
- Select Controllers
- Click on Game Controllers
- Select Add New Game Controller to pair with your Amazon Fire TV
Keep in mind that the official Amazon Fire TV Game Controller doesn’t work with the latest Fire TV Stick 4K. In this case, you need a compatible Fire Stick Game Controller.
- After this, open the Amazon App store from your home screen to access the games tab. Here, you will find all available Amazon Fire Stick games. Download or buy whichever one you wish to play.
Best Games for Smart TV
Different platforms have their selection of available games, so it’s hard to make a definite list. We collected some popular games available on most smart TV platforms.
Xem thêm: 15 Awesome Hand Clapping Games with VIDEO – IcebreakerIdeas
The Crossy Road is inspired by the popular riddle joke “Why did the chicken cross the road?“. The main idea of the game is to cross busy roads without getting killed by dangerous obstacles. Players earn coins when they watch ads, buy them with real money, collect them during the game, or complete tasks. They can then use these coins to unlock new characters. The game hooks players with endless tasks that are simple but challenging enough to keep them going.
Available on: Android TV, Apple TV
Machinarium is one of the classic adventure puzzle games on Android. The game revolves around a robot, Josef. He battles the evil Black Cap Brotherhood to save the city, the Mayor, and his girlfriend, Berta. The objective is to solve engaging puzzles and brain teasers to help Josef succeed. The graphics of the game are brilliant. Machinarium is strictly premium with no in-app purchases or ads.
Available on: Android TV, Apple TV
The Wolf Among Us
Xem thêm: VisualBoyAdvance Emulator: Ultimate Setup Guide To Play Classic
The Wolf Among us is an adventure game with five intriguing episodes. Its developers are also the creators of The Walking Dead—another popular game that needs no introduction. The player is the protagonist, Bigby Wolf, who investigates a series of brutal murders in the town. The player has slight control over future events as actions they skip or perform from the quick time events (QTE) prompts will alter some outcomes. The graphics are exceptional. Although Telltale promised that The Wolf Among Us 2 is still in the works, there’s no release date yet.
Available on: Android TV, Apple TV
If you’re craving some Las Vegas vibes, Crazino is just what you need. It’s a Casino game where the player spins a wheel to win a jackpot. You play with and receive virtual coins. Only one level is unlocked when you start the game. But as you earn points, you can unlock three new levels, and then more with additional coins. You get more coins when you complete tasks, play every day, or buy coins with real money. What makes this game addictive are the free spins, bonus coins, and the possibility of winning a jackpot. Crazino is free.
Available on: Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV
Playing games on Smart TVs gives you a more realistic feeling and a superior picture quality than your smartphone. Try out any of these platforms and enjoy a worthwhile gaming experience with your loved ones.
Have you tried gaming on these streaming devices or played any of these games? If yes, tell us how it went in the comments.