Duới đây là các thông tin và kiến thức về How to play the flour game hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi thomo.today
When it is family night, a fun and hilarious game like The Flour Game, is the perfect idea for creating hilarious and fun memories for years to come.
You can easily do this with just a pile of flour, and it’s fun for holiday traditions or even a family reunion as well. Make sure to get the camera ready so that you can take lots of pictures because it’s going to be great fun!
The Flour Game – Creative Family Game Idea
The Flour Game is a game requiring skill, strategy, and a sprinkle of luck where the stakes are high should you lose. It is challenging, gross, yet extremely funny. Its playing encapsulates all the characteristics of a fantastic family game night.
Growing up my family had quite a few favorite games to play, some of which were passed down through the generations, many of which we adapted our own house rules to, and even a few games I’m pretty sure we just made up ourselves.
Xem thêm: Where are games from Microsoft Store saved on Windows 11/10?
RELATED: Best Education Board Games for Kids
I know we were not the only ones to play The Flour Game as I’ve seen videos and other tutorials for it online. But, it is certainly one of the most memorable games I have ever played.
The family and friends who I have played it with through the year have never forgotten it either, especially because we almost always made sure to pull out the camera before we started so as not to miss the awesomeness that is losing.
A benefit of playing The Flour Game is that the set up is easy and you are practically guaranteed to have everything you need to play already in your home. The Flour Game is frugal, quick, memorable, and hilarious. Now here’s how to play!
The Flour Game – How to Set It up
What you’ll need to play:
- plate or flat dish
- butter knife
- penny (or another small flat object – some play with lifesavers)
Xem thêm: How to use DOSBox to play classic games – PCWorld
To play the Flour Game, you need to grab a short dished cup or bowl with a flat bottom. A teacup works well, or maybe a small Tupperware dish.
You want it to be fairly shallow, but not too shallow. Width doesn’t really matter, but the base should be wide and flat enough to hold a penny and then some.
How to Play the Flour Game
My best advice is to not breathe when diving in the flour, in or out. When you breathe out, chances are flour may go everywhere.
PRO TIP: You may use your nose to help you dig in the flour if you cannot find the penny.
If you are not the loser of a round, it is highly recommended to take pictures and/or video of the loser attempting to procure the fallen penny from the flour. You know, for posterity.
Xem thêm: Top 25 Best PS1 Import Games of All Time – Infinity Retro
Enjoy the Flour Game – the funny, gross, challenging game where you definitely don’t want to be the loser…. or do you?
Tips for Making the Flour Game Even Better
- The Flour Game is a great family game for the outdoors! If played outdoors, you don’t have to worry so much about making a mess or cleaning up.
- When cleaning up, flour is best swept while dry. Don’t use a wet cloth to wipe down the table, use a dry one, at least until the majority is swept away.
- Make sure all the ladies have hair ties so that their hair will stay out of the flour.
- Use fresh flour and clean off the penny every time if you are worried about germs.
- Bring some cheap toothbrushes for everyone playing.
- Tell kids that if they want to play, they have to be willing to actually retrieve the penny from the flour. (No backing down later.)
This game is sure to provide lots of laughter and create great family stories. The funniest part is that as you slice the flour, everyone is going to be holding their breath! If you want to make funny family moments, you can’t go wrong with this flour pile game!
Just buy some white flour or whole-wheat flour at the store, and don’t forget a butter knife or a plastic knife! This is going to be so much fun!
Enjoy the Flour Game – the funny, gross, challenging, fun family game night idea where you definitely don’t want to be the loser…. or do you?
For more family fun, check out the following posts:
- Best List of Classic Backyard Games for Kids
- Big List of Classic Toys for Kids They’ll Play with for Years
- Adventure Gifts for Couples and Adults
- Experience Gifts for Kids
- 35 Memorable and Unique Beach Games for Kids
- How to Do a Long Family Road Trip with Kids and Not Go Insane
- How to Make Family Movie Night Extra Special